The Middle East: Biden’s Burden or Backwater? Coffee and Discussion
Time & Location
About The Event
The managing editor of the Cairo Review of Global Affairs will join our coffee and discussion group this week to hear your thoughts on their latest issue, which focuses on the Biden administration's approach to the Middle East.
- “What to Expect from Biden in the Middle East.” 2021. The Cairo Review of Global Affairs. https://www.thecairoreview.com/tahrir-forum/what-to-expect-from-biden-in-the-middle-east/ .
- Khaled El-Gindy, “What Does a Trump or Biden Presidency Mean for Israel and Palestine?” 2020. The Cairo Review of Global Affairs. https://www.thecairoreview.com/global-forum/what-does-a-trump-or-biden-presidency-mean-for-israel-palestine/ .
- “The Iran Nuclear Deal: A Springboard for a New Middle East Security Architecture.” 2021. The Cairo Review of Global Affairs. https://www.thecairoreview.com/tahrir-forum/the-iran-nuclear-deal-a-springboard-for-a-new-middle-east-security-architecture/
- “Does the Biden Administration Have Time for Foreign Policy?” 2021. The Cairo Review of Global Affairs. https://www.thecairoreview.com/essays/does-the-biden-administration-have-time-for-foreign-policy/
- Nabil Fahmy, “Messages to America.” 2021. The Cairo Review of Global Affairs. https://www.thecairoreview.com/essays/messages-to-america/ .
Our bi-weekly coffee and discussion group can be accessed via this link: https://maine.zoom.us/j/86708287032
Remember, this virtual event is strictly B.Y.O.C. (bring your own coffee)! Looking forward to seeing you there.