Taste The World Restaurant Raffle
Time & Location
About The Event
To celebrate Maine's reopening the World Affairs Council of Maine is launching our first "taste the world" raffle in support of local restaurants. Members of our development committee have graciously donated gift certificates to the following local eateries. These restaurants offer a slice of Portland's nationally renown food scene as well as highlighting the city's rich cultural diversity. Maine is GLOBAL!
Raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $25.
Grand Prize: $100 Gift Certificate for Little Giant, European Bistro, 211 Danforth Street. Included in Bon Appetit's 2018 "Restaurant City of the Year!"
Taste the World: $50 Gift Certificate
- Tiqa - Pan Mediterranean, 327 Commercial Street.
- Jin Yang - Asian cuisine, 90 Congress Street.
- Micucci Italian Grocery, Traditional Italian bakery, 45 India Street
- Mi Sen - traditional Thai, 630 Congress Street.
- Terilingua - Latin American fare, 40 Washington Ave
- Baharat - Middle Eastern street food, 91 Anderson Street
- Veranda Noodle House - Vietnamese, 14 Veranda Street.
Winners will be announced at our June 23rd Annual Meeting and Dinner.
- Single Raffle Ticket$10$100$0
- Three Ticket Bundle$25$250$0