FULL - January: Member Coffee + Discussion Group @ Handy's
Time & Location
About The Event
This event is free and open to WACM members only. RSVP required; we keep the group to 12 participants or fewer.
- EU Hoped to Put Its House in Order This Year. Not Even Close, NYT;
- Brexit Explained: Why does the Border matter and what is the backstop, The Irish Times;
- Across the world Anglophilia is giving way to Anglobemusement, The Economist;
- The End of Europe?, NYT;
- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU, BBC News;
- Here's What Brexit Would Mean for the Transatlantic Relationship, The Atlantic Council;
- What a No-Deal Brexit Could Mean for the UK in Five Charts, The Guardian.
- Britain’s Most Ardent Brexit City Shows a Country on the Brink, Bloomberg.
Please RSVP via this event page or by emailing email@example.com. If you find an article relevant to the discussion, we encourage you to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution to the group.
The WACM Coffee and Discussion Group is an informal monthly gathering to chat about global topics of current interest in a small group setting. No quizzes, no competitions of knowledge - participate or just listen! This event is designed to engage everyone from the world affairs expert to the foreign affairs greenhorn. The event is always held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10am.